Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 26

Today the trio is doing really well!!!



Riley


Kelli



Clayton




The TRIO (Riley, Clayton, Kelli)

Thanks everyone for your continued prayers!!!

9 comments:

  1. Thanks for the pics!! I love you guys Aunt Shari

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool it is to read only a couple days ago about weights topping 3lbs, and now 3lb 3oz and up. I love that you are seeing progress and can share it with us. Blessings for your day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the adorable pics!! So very cute. so thankful with you things are going so well and they continue to grow.
    we continue to keep you all in our prayers

    the boeves

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fun to see all 3 together in one picture. They look wonderful. Love you, Aunt Mindy

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! How cute the pictures are especially the 3 together. I can just hear them all making those little baby squeeky sounds. I'll bet you can't wait to get them home. I can't wait to come see them when they get home:>) How blessed you are!!!!! Bill & Judy Huitema

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful little blessings glad to hear they are doing so well Thanks for the pictures its fun to see them!!!!

    ReplyDelete