WOW! I can't believe they are 6 months old already! It just seems like yesterday they were born. They are doing so good and it is so fun that Clayton got his first tooth! Love you all!
Ryan & Rochelle were married June 7, 2007. We have been blessed with Triplets, born January 26, 2010. Kelli, Clayton, & Riley were born at 28w 5d and spent 51 days in the NICU. We are enjoying every minute with them at home!
happy half birthday kelli, clayton and riley! you're such little miracles! can't believe how much you've grown!
ReplyDeleteThey sure have come along way!! I loved getting to see/hold Clayton yesterday in church.
ReplyDeleteWOW! I can't believe they are 6 months old already! It just seems like yesterday they were born. They are doing so good and it is so fun that Clayton got his first tooth! Love you all!
ReplyDelete