Sunday, February 19, 2012

favorites...

I've been spending sometime this week looking back at some baby pictures of the triplets. Just wanted to share some of my favorites of the three of them. If I did them individually I would have WAY TOO many. These are just from the first couple months they were home. I miss this baby stage like crazy! It just went way too fast for me. I love them at age 2 and am thankful they still like to cuddle with this momma!


I spent a lot of my days like this! We are missing Louie but thankful that Aunt Shirley was willing to take him. :)


Clayton, Riley, & Kelli


Clayton, Riley, & Kelli

They slept in the living room for 3 months in these baskets!

Tulip Time
Our first major outing!

My babes sleeping on the coffee table!


One of the first pictures of the three of them... still in the hospital.


Can't imagine a day without them!






























No comments:

Post a Comment