I just found your blog today and I must say, I love it! Your babies are so precious! A friend of mine just had triplets (on valentine's day) so I was searching for triplet blogs to share with her...will be sending her your link! :)
Also, do you live in Holland, MI? My husband and I live in Northern IN and were thinking of coming up to see the tulips. Do you have any tips?
Congrats to your friend on the triplets! So fun! :)
We are in Holland. Tulip Time is lots of fun, but with all the warm weather some tulips have come up and blossomed already! Hopefully there will be some the 1st week in May too!
Ryan & Rochelle were married June 7, 2007. We have been blessed with Triplets, born January 26, 2010. Kelli, Clayton, & Riley were born at 28w 5d and spent 51 days in the NICU. We are enjoying every minute with them at home!
I just found your blog today and I must say, I love it! Your babies are so precious! A friend of mine just had triplets (on valentine's day) so I was searching for triplet blogs to share with her...will be sending her your link! :)
ReplyDeleteAlso, do you live in Holland, MI? My husband and I live in Northern IN and were thinking of coming up to see the tulips. Do you have any tips?
Hi Emily,
ReplyDeleteCongrats to your friend on the triplets! So fun! :)
We are in Holland. Tulip Time is lots of fun, but with all the warm weather some tulips have come up and blossomed already! Hopefully there will be some the 1st week in May too!