Thursday, August 23, 2012

Hudsonville Fair

My mom and I took the kids to the fair Tuesday morning/afternoon. We started in the animal barns. I thought that the triplets would love the animals; they love looking at pictures of animals and know all the sounds and names. It took them a little while to warm up. All three of them get very quiet and reserved in a large place with lots of people and numerous things going on!





They loved the "baby goats!"



After some lunch we headed over to the rides. Again they were pretty hesitant. They sat in the train car until they realized I was leaving, so of course I had to ride along! 




The boys thought the race cars looked pretty cool. I should have watched them before I put them on. They were crazy fast around the corners! After one turn they had their hands over their ears and wanted out! The lady running the ride was kind enough to stop it for us!
All in all, we had a GREAT day!



No comments:

Post a Comment