We just got home from seeing the trio and they are all doing really well!! Kelli and Riley are doing really well on the room temp. so hopefully in the next couple of days they can be in open cribs. The caffeine that I mentioned before is to my understanding, they get it just like we do but in smaller amounts, to keep us going, I believe it has a lot to do with the respiratory and allows them to have an extra boost to breath. If I am wrong someone can correct me, but that is what it is kinda for. Riley is now able to take bottles as he wants them. He has taken two full bottle's in a row today. Remember, 2 full days of bottle feeding and he can come home, well besides passing the car seat test and getting circumcised:) Hopefully in the next few weeks we are able to have a baby home!!!
Thanks for your countinued prayers!!!
FRIDAY, 10/23/26
6 hours ago

I am getting EXCITED!! I can't wait for you to take them home. Have a great day! love ya, Mom G.
ReplyDeleteOh to come home! It is a feeling that is very close now and I'm so happy for you. I'm amazed at the weight gains again. God is truly faithful to your little family and has timing worked out so perfectly for all things. Be encouraged today and know we pray for you often! One day the family will all be in church together and the ORC family is excited! Blessings!
ReplyDeleteHey Guys! We have been hearing all about you but have just found your blog.(We look forward to following it!) We have a bunch of Dr. browns bottles that we can't use anymore, if you would like them let us know on our blog. We will keep praying for your amazing babies.
ReplyDelete