Saturday, March 27, 2010

Two Months Yesterday

Everything continues to go really well!! The trio is doing great and gaining weight. If I remember right, yesterday Kelli weighed 5#10oz, Clayton weighed 4#14oz, and Riley weighed 5#13oz. Yesterday they all had three shots so they were a little grumpy last night. We had a dr.'s appointment in the morning in GR for their eyes, they all still have immature eyes (normal), and then we had a regular dr.'s appointment in Holland for weight and shots. It was a really busy day:)!!! Rochelle and I are able to get some sleep with the help that is coming in, THANK YOU!! Tonight Ro and I are going out to dinner and running to a few stores while the trio stays home with grandpa and grandma. We are looking forward to a night out with just the two of us.


Riley



Riley Clayton Kelli



Kelli


Clayton



Kelli Clayton Riley

4 comments:

  1. They are soooo cute! I can't believe how big they are getting. I'm glad you are having a chance to get out tonight. Have a great weekend!

    Jill Jipping

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for continuing to update the blog! It feels great to be able to stay in the loop -- plus we LOVE seeing pictures of your ADORABLE babies!! :)


    --- Brian and Leah

    ReplyDelete
  3. The triplets look so good and healthy. Thanks for sharing your pictures with us all. Looks like things are going well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great pictures guys! They look amazing!

    ReplyDelete