Today was a nerve wrenching day for me being that I had to go to work and was not able to be by Rochelle. Last night Ro was taken off the Mag. and did well during the night. This morning she started having contractions but was given a sort of relaxer and that took care of that. She is doing well today and was able to relax. We just take it day by day and put it all in Gods hands.
Thanks again for your prayers!!!!
FRIDAY, 10/23/26
6 hours ago

Rochelle! I love your blog! So you were put on the mag! I was on it for 6 weeks. Yucky stuff that does wonderful things. If you want to check out my blog (which has lots of links to other wonderful triplet mommies) here it is. I haven't updated it in a while but intend to get back to it this week. thekoetsierkids.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteTake care of you and those precious babies. Sheri
Ryan & Rochelle -
ReplyDeleteWe check your blog often and pray for you. We're praying for healthy babies and strength and patience for you guys. In God's hands is the only place to be!!
Keith & Sally Hulsman
Ryan & Ro,
ReplyDeleteI just found your blog. I think and pray for you and those precious babies often. I pray that God will continue to have the trio grow and develop in your belly. God is in control!!!!
Keep Smiling :)
Cara Van Dam
Ryan and Rochelle~
ReplyDeleteWe are thinking of you guys and praying for you both. We love that you started this blog, thank you for updating everyone. We are praying that those babies "cook" a little longer in there! Hang in there Rochelle, God is in control
Love,
Rob and Amanda Flokstra