You're right, Ryan - what a great smile. Saying a little extra prayer today for good news with the ultrasound. What an inspiration to read your positive postings. Sue Schierbeek(ORC)
Rochelle you look awesome! There are 3 babies in there? Praying extra hard this afternoon! Hope everything goes well! Hope lunch was good too!! Maybe we'll see you tomorrow! Can I bring you anything special?? :) Rachel
Ryan & Rochelle were married June 7, 2007. We have been blessed with Triplets, born January 26, 2010. Kelli, Clayton, & Riley were born at 28w 5d and spent 51 days in the NICU. We are enjoying every minute with them at home!
You're right, Ryan - what a great smile. Saying a little extra prayer today for good news with the ultrasound. What an inspiration to read your positive postings.
ReplyDeleteSue Schierbeek(ORC)
Look at you! Looking cute as always!!
ReplyDeleteRo you look adorable!!
ReplyDeleteRO! You look FABULOUS! Keep smiling!
ReplyDeleteJeanine
Rochelle you look awesome! There are 3 babies in there? Praying extra hard this afternoon! Hope everything goes well! Hope lunch was good too!! Maybe we'll see you tomorrow! Can I bring you anything special?? :)
ReplyDeleteRachel
Cute as always!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks both of you!! Your looking Awesome as always. Praying for you all!! Take care.
ReplyDeleteBeth Ann
You made it to 28 weeks!! and you are looking great!! I hope you're feeling great too!!
ReplyDeleteLove you guys,
Sarah Kay
I was hoping that you would post a picture! You are adorable!
ReplyDeleteRochelle you look so great! I'm praying hard for you, Ryan and the babies!
ReplyDeleterochelle -
ReplyDeleteyou look way too good to be pregnant with TRIPLETS! :)
Bri and I think of you guys often and are keeping you in our prayers!
love ya!
brian and leah