Today was a good day for everyone!! Sorry I haven't posted sooner but it has been a busy day.
Kelli
- Is no longer on a CPAP
-She took two feedings and is doing really well, at 11 tonight she got a third feeding
-has some hair but not a lot
Clayton
-Is still on the CPAP
-continues to get stronger
-I (Ryan) got to hold him for about an hour and a half this morning, I LOVED that
-good head of hair
Riley
-Is still on the CPAP
-Is getting stronger and trying to keep up with his brother and sister
-Has a full head of hair, takes after his dad
-His blood sugar was high, so they change a few fluids to help that
Over all:
A Great day, We have a lot to be thankful for and we once again thank God for blessing us with our new family and giving our family good health. We will continue to pray for our trio to keep being healthy and that they may gain wait. Thank you everyone for your prayers and words of encouragement on this day with our babies and Rochelle birthday.
FRIDAY, 10/23/26
6 hours ago

What a blessing for your trio. Been in my prayers today. Have been getting updates from your blog and through Mindy D. Happy Birthday to Rochelle. Praying for a quick birth recovery for her and your babies to get strong and stay healthy. Blessing to all of you, Nancy Docter
ReplyDeleteI am so happy things are going well. I can't wait to meet them in person. We will continue to pray for you guys. We love you all, Aunt Shari
ReplyDeleteP S tell Ro happy belated birthday!!
I can't wait to see all that hair!! I am so thankful that all of you are doing so good. Thanks for the updates, I know that it takes alot of extra time. Dad and I love you guys so much. Have a fun day, give the babies a firm touch for me and tell them I will see them soon. love mom g. (Grammy)
ReplyDeleteCONGRATULATIONS!!!!!
ReplyDeleteHappy birth day Kelli!
Happy birth day Clayton!
Happy birth day Riley!
Happy birthday Rochelle!
Your babies are beautiful! That is awesome that they are doing great!!!! It is amazing that Kelli is off of CPAP! Go Girl! The NICU staff is so wonderful. I'm not sure if you are able yet, but enjoy those "kangaroo" hugs!!
Sheri Koetsier
All of us looked at the blog today...love them!!! We tried to conference call ya, but...we'll try some other time. Take care! Love and Prayers ~ Glupker Gals :)
ReplyDelete