Saturday, January 30, 2010

Day 5

Sorry everyone for missing a day of blogging but yesterday was a fun eventful day. Yesterday the trio did really well. Riley came off his CPAP!!! Yesterday Rochelle got to do skin to skin with Kelli for 2.5 hours. All the babies yesterday were on the billy light (Sun bathing). All of their levels all looked good.

Today:
Today has been another good day so far!!!

Kelli:
Last night Kelli received a partial pic line (a deeper iv) so they won't have to keep moving her normal one, they last longer. She was receiving 4 ml of breast milk but this morning she was bumped up to 8ml's. So we will see how that goes. Side note: as they increase the breast milk, the iv fluids will decrease. Kelli is still on the CPAP. Kelli is no longer on the billy light, all of her levels seem to be improving from yesterday. we pray that this may continue.

Clayton:
Not a whole lot has changed with Clayton. He is still on the billy light and still on the CPAP. His levels are all looking good and seem to be only getting better, just a little slower then the others. So with mr. Clayton, everything continues to go well. He is also awaiting a pic line. Clayton's billy levels are coming down but not enough to take him off the light.

Riley:
Today he is doing really well from what I know, I will be going down to help with the boys care time in just a few minutes but he is doing well. Riley is still off the CPAP!!! Riley is still on laying in the "sun" but his levels continue to come down as well but still unable to come off of that yet. over all he is doing really well.

The Trio continues to do well and the dr.'s say that for where they are at, this is the best that they can be doing. Now there maybe ups and downs in the road ahead but we continue to put our babies in Gods hands. We continue to trust in the Lord for strenth, wisdom, and just our every need. We thank God for his watching hand over Rochelle, Kelli, Clayton, and Riley in keeping them healthy and strong. Rochelle is doing really well and gets to come home today!!! Tonight will be the first night that she will get to see the babies nurseries.

I would like to thank everyone for their continued prayers, prayers are what we need the most. Please pray that the Trio will continue to have good reports. That they won't have any more brady's (drop in heart rate and needing a reminder to breath). We Pray that they will continue to digest their food and that they will be able to continue to increase their breast milk intake.

Tonight or tomorrow I will try to add a few more pictures. thank you everyone for all that you have done.

2 comments:

  1. Praise God for being so faithful to us. He is so good! I had sooo much fun yesterday hanging out with Kelli, Clayton, and Riley. Oh how I love you all so much already!! I got to hold your hands and look at your tiny little legs and arms. You all are so perfect! I told the Dr. that you are the cutest babies in the nursery! He said you are obviously the grammy!! I laughed! Your dad takes such good care of you. He takes your temperature and changed your diapers. He listens to the Dr. and nurses to understand what they are doing to you. He looks at each one of you how I look at him, so proud!! After lunch, I got to go down again with your mom and dad. It was fun watching mommy change your diapers and taking your temps. She is going to be an awesome mom!! I can tell how much she loves you already!! She asked the nurses such good questions to help us understand things better. Next time maybe I'll get to hold you, I can't wait for that!! Poppy and I pray for you all the time, we are so glad you are here! We love you so much!

    Grammy and Poppy G (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Ryan & Rochelle...just wanted you to know we continue to pray for you all.Sounds like everything is going as well as can be expected.
    Rochelle be sure to take care of yourself too, you both have to stay healthy for your babes.
    Can't wait to see them......so much to be thankful for!!!

    the Boeves

    ReplyDelete