The rest of today went really well. I went to the benefit dinner that our church had for us, and I must say, what an amazing job well done. Thank you to all the people who came and thank you so much to all the people that put so much hard work into putting it on!!! It really means a lot to Rochelle and I. We are just overwelmed with the support that we have been shown.
Prayers:
- Today we thank God for another day!!
- We thank him for our friends and family!!
-We thank him for the nurses/doctors that help Rochelle
-And I thank him for Rochelle, and what she means to me!! For her to always put on a smile when I know it can't always be easy sitting in that bed all day!! I love you babe!!!
P.S. Tomorrow is 27 weeks:)
FRIDAY, 10/23/26
6 hours ago

YAY!! 27 weeks tomorrow! what a blessing!!
ReplyDeletePraying for you all everyday!
Love you
Sarah Kay
Hey you 2 + 3 -- you have made another milestone - it is 27 weeks!!! Praise God! How blessed those 3 tiny babies are to have you two for their parents. Thanks Ryan for alerting me to this blog. Rochelle - I pray that you have a wonderful day today - that all goes well with you today and may you have a wonderful evening with your man in your penthouse:>) Love ya both! Bill & Judy
ReplyDeleteI"m so glad you like the Spagetti dinner!!! You guys are so worth all of it. I"m so glad you had a great time Ryan, we definately had our laughs, it was all for wonderful people! We have been blessed with friends like you guys! We continue to pray everything goes well. We want those babies to cook a little longer! Smile!!
ReplyDeleteRob and Amanda