Tuesday, January 26, 2010

The Trio has Arrived!

Starting from oldest to youngest...

Kelli Lynae
2# 13oz
14 1/2"
born at 4:45pm












Clayton Jon
2# 10oz
15 1/2"
born at 4:46pm












Riley Jon
2# 11 1/2oz
15"
born at 4:47pm












A couple pictures of dad holding Kelli
























Rochelle is doing well and resting comfortably. Everything went well through the labor and delivery. Tomorrow, we look forward to spending the day with the babies and resting so we ask for only immediate family for visitation.

Thank you for all your prayers, we have definitely felt them.

Prayers:
-Rochelle's recovery continues to do well
-That all 3 will be able to stay off the ventilators and continue to develop healthy and strong

31 comments:

  1. Congratuations....They look Amazing. God is so good. Rest well tonight. Love all of you.

    The DeMann's

    PS: Happy Birthday Rochelle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations!!! such adorable names! you five were in my thoughts and prayers a lot the past couple of days. sending many prayers for continued strength for all. Congrats again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. whoa! and now it's your birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. When I went to bed last night this posting did not show. I had the feeling something was up -prayed for you immediately and again this morning. It is 5:40 AM and I quick checked for news. What a beautiful little family!!!!!
    We will continue to pray that all goes well. Congratulations! Love to all of you!
    Bill & Judy

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful family! We will continue to keep you in our prayers!!
    Love,
    Rick and Sam

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Ensings-Randy Joy Cody and JaredJanuary 27, 2010 at 7:07 AM

    Ryan and Rochelle
    What beautiful children! We will continue to pray for health and strength for all of you! You will be awesome parents-the boys are feeling a little old since Rochelle was there favorite babysitter growing up!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations Ryan & Rochelle

    So happy for you all. All thanks and praise be to God for healthy babies(&momma)

    Randy and Susan
    PS What a birthday present!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Ryan and Rochelle!!! What beautiful and precious little babies. I will continue to pray that Rochelle recovers quickly and that the trio with continue to grow and get strong each day.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations all! It has been a privilege "journeying" with you via the BLOG and Grammy Kathy. And now we move to your "next chapter" with you and will continue to pray for this phase!!
    Mark and Donna Genzink

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are so precious!! Can't wait to see you guys soon!! Enjoy your Birthday with them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. yeah!!! they are so precious! I just fell in love i think :) we are so happy for you guys! congratuations!!

    the lubbers family

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations! We will continue to pray for all 5 of you on your journey through the NICU!
    Sarah, Chase, and Hunter

    ReplyDelete
  13. Congrats!! God is so good! Hope you rest well today and all continues to go well!! Enjoy your B-day today!
    Becky Heneveld

    LOVE your names! I have a Clayton as well!! He will be excited some one else at ORC shares his name!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations daddy Ryan and momma Rochelle!! We are so very excited for you and your families. What beautiful little gifts from God you are Blessed with! We are thankful that all is going well and thanks for posting photo's already! We continue to pray for each of you.

    Your friends ~ the Klaasen's
    Todd, Carrie, Gabe, Jordan, Jesse & Solomon

    ReplyDelete
  15. Congratulations guys! They are beautiful, and it looks like they are doing great! We are so happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. You did it! Congratulations...they are beautiful!
    Rhonda Faber

    ReplyDelete
  17. Congratulations to ALL of you!!! What an amazing blessing God had provided!! All 3 of them look amazing!!!!!! The names are adorable!! We will continue to pray and pray!!! Enjoy every moment with them!! You two are going to be great parents!!!!

    Joe & Heather Dykhuis

    ReplyDelete
  18. Prayers have been lifted from South Dakota... Ken and Sally have been keeping us posted. We will keep your tiny little ones and mom and dad in our prayers!
    Gary and Barb Peters

    ReplyDelete
  19. Oh my goodness! Congratulations!! I am so happy for you and your sweet family. They are adorable!! I'll keep praying for the FIVE of you!

    PS - I love all the names - especially the name Riley!!! :) I can't wait to tell my Riley.

    Jill Jipping

    ReplyDelete
  20. CONGRATULATIONS Ry and Ro!! I am so exctied and happy for you guys!! What a blessing that they are all doing well!! I cant wait to meet them!
    Continuing to pray for all of you!
    Love you all,
    Sarah Kay

    ReplyDelete
  21. Congratulations to you! What precious gifts from God to you. We will continue to pray for all of you. Rest while you can :)
    The Postmas- Chris, Kristie, Zach and Ashlyn

    ReplyDelete
  22. Congratulations Ryan & Rochelle! What an exciting time! Keeping you and your tiny trio in our prayers!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congratulations and Welcome to Parenthood! You guys have been blessed with three Beautiful babies! I found your site from your FB page and have been following you for a few weeks now. You will continue to be in MANY prayers!

    Congrats again!

    April Dickey (Bulthuis) and Family

    ReplyDelete
  24. Happy Birthday to the triplets! So thankful for their arrival and progress thus far. The pics are so precious. I am Abi Lamar's mom - the pictures brought me right back to when the twinners were born. Keep trusting Him who is in control...praying for you all. Keep the faith, you're doing great!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Congratulations!!! Your three look wonderful! You did such an amazing job keeping those babies in so that they could grow! If you need any help navigating through the first few weeks of ups and downs (hopefully many ups!)in the NICU, please don't hesitate to contact me if I can be of any help!!! It isn't easy, but the staff is amazing and will help you ever inch of the way.

    Congrats again! Just beautiful!
    Joelee (and the rest of the Sizemore Family!)

    ReplyDelete
  26. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I hope everyone is doing well. The babys are beautiful, and I love their names:) We will continue to pray for their health. Can't wait to meet them.

    Happy Birthday, Rochelle!!

    Penny Houtman

    ReplyDelete
  27. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ROCHELLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    CONGRATULATIONS on 3 beautiful babies. Pray and hope all is well.

    Bern and Marcia Ten Broeke
    (we go to breakfast with your parents sometime and I am a sister of Susan Boeve)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Congratulations Ryan and Rochelle! They are so precious. We have been praying for you guys! So glad they are all healthy!

    ~ Jon and Ashley Scholma

    ReplyDelete
  29. Congratulations Rochelle!!! Mary passed on the good news to our "triplet" group. I'm so happy for you and your family. Thanks for keeping us all updated. Your babies look amazing! It brings back so many memories. Don't you worry about your little precious bundles being in NICU, the nurses and staff are amazing and take very good care of them. Concentrate on getting some sleep (along with your hubby) while you can. Congrats again and Happy Birthday too. HOw amazing is that you almost share the same day! Can't wait until you join us again and fill us in on everything. Let me know if I can help in anyway. ~~~ Deb Kuiper

    ReplyDelete
  30. Congratulations! We're so excited for you! I just found the verse in Psalm 139:16 that says, ...your eyes saw my unformed body. All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be. What a wonderful comfort that God knows all things. His plan is perfect! We're praying for Kelli, Clayton & Riley and praising God for these wonderful miracles! ~love, Steve & Jan Lubbers

    ReplyDelete
  31. Hey guys! Congrats! When they all come home, look us up! awakenedimages@yahoo.com We'll give you a free photo session of the little ones :) Cara and David Williams

    ReplyDelete